King William County Public Schools
Virtual Kindergarten Registration
for students entering Kindergarten
at Cool Spring Primary for the 2020-21 school year
WHO SHOULD SIGN UP:
All children who will be five (5) years old by September 30, 2020.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Families will be asked to enter demographic information related to the student, family contacts, emergency contacts, and health/medical information.
WHERE TO REGISTER:
Access the following link to enter information: https://bit.ly/3bSvdiu
*If you do not have internet access, free wifi access is available in the bus loops at Hamilton Holmes Middle School and King William High School to complete the online form.
*Paper copies of the kindergarten registration form will be available outside the front entrance to Cool Spring. Completed registration forms may be returned to the orange drop box located outside the front entrance.
*If COVID-19 stay at home orders are lifted, CSPS staff will try to host an “in person” registration day like we have in the past. This would allow families the opportunity to bring in residency documents and for children to participate in an academic screening. However, in the meantime, parents will need to complete online registration.
RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS (These documents will need to be provided to CSPS staff at a later date.):
- Original Birth Certificate (Copies are not acceptable)
- Proof of Residency:
- At least one of the following must be provided: current original signed lease agreement, mortgage documentation, or deed of property. In the case of families living with other families, a notarized statement from the host family attesting to the common living arrangement will be required.The host family must then provide all residency documents in this circumstance.
- At least two: current Virginia state driver’s license or identification card, valid Virginia vehicle registration or vehicle title, current original water, gas or electric department invoice, state or federal tax return filed within 12 months with W-2 form(s) attached, current original tax assessment statement, current voter registration card, or military ID Current Virginia State Driver’s License (Address on license must match address on proof of residency forms)
- Physical examination given between dates of September 3, 2019 and first day of school.
- Complete immunization record, including lead screening, hemoglobin, and urine checks.
- Students will be placed in a classroom only after all required information is received.
If you have questions, please call 769-3434, ext. 300 or send an email to email@example.com.