A little about Miss Stanley...
Miss Stanley was born and raised in Hanover County. She graduated from Longwood University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education. In her free time, she loves to go to the beach and spend time with her family. Miss Stanley is looking forward to a great school year!
Welcome to Fourth Grade!
I hope you will find this site helpful as we begin an exciting new year. Below are a few reminders....
- Alan Jordan, Sarah Ginn, and I work together as a team. Throughout each day your child will see Mr. Jordan for VA Studies and Science, Mrs. Ginn for math, and Ms. Stanley for reading and writing (English).
- Please look in your students agenda and Don't Forget folder each night for important information.
- The teachers will frequently send out "remind" text messages, if you are not signed up to receive these please talk to Miss Stanley.
- Graded papers and other information will go home in Tuesday folders. Please take out papers, sign any forms, and return the Tuesday folder by Wednesday.
- Miss Stanley's Homeroom Daily Schedule is as follows
1st Block 8:10-10:40
Resource M/W/F 9:00-9:45 T/TH 8:15-9:00
2nd Block 10:40-1:10
3rd Block 1:10-2:55