A little about Mrs. Dickason...
Mrs. Dickason (Mrs. D) was born and raised in Hanover County. She graduated from Longwood University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education. In her free time, she loves to go to the beach and spend time with her family. Mrs. Dickason is looking forward to a great school year!
Welcome to Fourth Grade!
I hope you will find this site helpful as we begin an exciting new year. Below are a few reminders....
- Lisa Wallace and I work together as a team. Throughout each day your child will see Ms. Wallace (Math) and Mrs. Dickason for reading and writing (English). Your child's homeroom teacher will teach them VA Studies/Science.
- Mrs. Modlin and Mrs. VanR will also be working with your student this year in our classrooms.
- Please look in your students agenda and "Evening folder" each night for important information.
- The teachers will frequently send out "remind" text messages, if you are not signed up to receive these please talk to Mrs. Dickason.
- Graded papers and other information will go home in Tuesday folders. Please take out papers, sign any forms, and return the Tuesday folder by Wednesday.
- Mrs. Dickason's Homeroom Daily Schedule is as follows
1st Block Dickason Reading 8:10-10:00
1st Block Dickason VA Studies 10:00-1:15
Resource M/W/F 10:50-11:40 T/TH 10:00-10:50
Monday: Gym Tuesday: Computer Wednesday: Art Thursday: Music Friday:Library
2nd Block Wallace Reading 1:15-2:55