HAMILTON-HOLMES MIDDLE SCHOOL
INTRODUCTION TO TECHNOLOGY 6
This thirty-six week course that enables students to utilize state-of-the-art technological systems in applied physics, audio broadcasting, careers, electricity, energy/power mechanics, engineering bridges, flight technology, graphic communication, research and design, robotics, rocketry and space, and weather. This course provides numerous hands-on activities and computers activities, equipment and tools that are designed to enhance student interaction, problem solving and technological literacy skills.
The school district’s grading scale will be used to evaluate student performance on tests, quizzes, projects/reports, homework, and participation.
- F-----Below 70
Homework is usually not assigned in this class. The purpose of homework is to extend or reinforce skills covered in class. All students are expected to complete any homework that has been assigned to them.
- Pencil or pen
- No eating, or chewing gum
- Be on time, seated, and remain in labs
- Bring all required materials to class
- Respect yourself and others
- Ask questions relevant to class
- Be responsible for your actions
- Keep all body parts within your station area
- Respect all equipment
- Follow the “Code of Student Conduct”
- Keep on task at all times
Remember: “Choices have consequences, make wise choices.”