Our strands in Science this year are:
- Scientific Investigations
- Force, Motion, and Energy (Light & Sound)
- Life Processes (Cells & Kingdoms)
- Living Systems
- Earth/Space Systems (Ocean Environment)
- Earth Patterns, Cycles, & Changes (Rocks, Earth's Layers, Weathering/Erosion, Human Impact)
The strands for Science are the same for each grade level (K-6), however they build on one another as the students go from one grade to the next.
If you have a background in Science and would like to share with our team, you are welcomed to come in. Studies show students are more likely to make a strong connection when they are able to see real world application.