MISSION, VISION, VALUES
The mission of the Acquinton Elementary School Community is to create and maintain an environment which ensures every student reaches a high level of academic achievement as determined by state and national standards. We commit to a comprehensive system of assessment, remediation, and enrichment.
- Acquinton is a safe, well-maintained, academic environment where extra-curricular experiences are available for all students.
- Students and staff demonstrate responsibility and positive character.
- Students come to school prepared, ready to learn, and eager to participate.
- All staff is highly qualified, compassionate, and committed to monitor the progress and success of each child.
- Our school fosters an environment where students and staff can dream and express ideas without fear.
- Students are engaged in hands-on instruction and use current technologies frequently.
- Students and staff collaborate using research-based best practices to inspire success, nurture growth, and develop resiliency in the face of setbacks.
- Through open communication, families and the community are actively involved in the educational development of all students.
- We will model the AES Eagle Expectations.
- We will inspire and challenge.
- We will differentiate instruction.
- We will maintain a safe and nurturing environment.
- We will openly communicate.
- We will use current technology.
- We will be open to change.